Image Segmentation Python Deep Learning, Evening Part Time Jobs Wichita, Ks, Html Style Attribute List, 10 Euros To Pounds, Landmarks Along The Mormon Trail, " />Image Segmentation Python Deep Learning, Evening Part Time Jobs Wichita, Ks, Html Style Attribute List, 10 Euros To Pounds, Landmarks Along The Mormon Trail, " />Image Segmentation Python Deep Learning, Evening Part Time Jobs Wichita, Ks, Html Style Attribute List, 10 Euros To Pounds, Landmarks Along The Mormon Trail, " />

psalm 119 amplified

The psalmist in Psalm 119:2 speaks of the “blessedness of those who seek the Lord with the whole heart;” in this verse he says that this blessedness was his. You have established the earth, and it stands [securely]. 91 All [the whole universe] are Your servants; therefore they continue this day according to Your ordinances.(P). All rights reserved. 49 Remember [always] the word and promise to Your servant,In which You have made me hope.50 This is my comfort in my affliction,That Your word has revived me and given me life.51 The arrogant utterly ridicule me,Yet I do not turn away from Your law.52 I have remembered [carefully] Your ancient ordinances, O Lord,And I have taken comfort.53 Burning indignation has seized me because of the wicked,Who [b]reject Your law.54 Your statutes are my songsIn the house of my pilgrimage.55 O Lord, I remember Your name in the night,And keep Your law.56 This has become mine [as the gift of Your grace],That I observe Your precepts [accepting them with loving obedience]. Sep 22, 2015 - You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. 121 I have done justice and righteousness;Do not leave me to those who oppress me.122 Be the guarantee for Your servant for good [as Judah was the guarantee for Benjamin];Do not let the arrogant oppress me.123 My eyes fail [with longing, watching] for [the fulfillment of] Your salvation,And for [the fulfillment of] Your righteous word.124 Deal with Your servant according to Your [gracious] lovingkindness,And teach me Your statutes.125 I am Your servant; give me understanding [the ability to learn and a teachable heart]That I may know Your testimonies.126 It is time for the Lord to act;They have broken Your law.127 Therefore I love Your commandments more than gold,Yes, more than refined gold.128 Therefore I esteem as right all Your precepts concerning everything;I hate every false way. The first verse begins with the first letter of the alphabet, aleph (first letter of the word. 88 According to Your steadfast love give life to me; then I will keep the testimony of Your mouth [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. Ezek. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. 161 Princes pursue and persecute me without cause, but my heart stands in awe of Your words [dreading violation of them far more than the force of prince or potentate].(AI). 132 Look upon me, be merciful unto me, and show me favor, as is Your way to those who love Your name. By keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to Your precepts]. I understand more than the aged [who have not observed Your precepts]. 56 This I have had [as the gift of Your grace and as my reward]: that I have kept Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. 1How blessed andfavored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless], Who walk in the law [and who are guided by the precepts and revealed will] of the LORD. 5 Oh, that my ways were directed and established to observe Your statutes [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]! And do not take the word of truth utterly out of my mouth. 108 Accept, I beseech You, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me Your ordinances.(Y). Psalm 119:148 - English Standard Version. Teach me good judgment (discernment) and knowledge. 60 I made haste and delayed not to keep Your commandments. 71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I might learn Your statutes. 33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and I will keep it to the end [steadfastly]. For I shall delight in Your commandments. Verse Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.- Amplified Bible 119 All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross; therefore I love your statutes. (AL), Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation, Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC). Many are my persecutors and my adversaries. PS 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. It is my meditation all the day.(S). 170 Let my supplication come before You; deliver me according to Your word! Psalm 119. 1 BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, to be envied) are the undefiled (the upright, truly sincere, and blameless) in the way [of the revealed will of God], who walk (order their conduct and conversation) in the law of the Lord (the whole of God’s revealed will). When I look [with respect] to all Your commandments [as my guide]. Blessed and favored by God are those who keep His testimonies, It is good for me that I have been afflicted. 162 I rejoice at Your word as one who finds great spoil. Amplified Bible, Large Print leather-look, brown/dark brown- index, Battlefield of the Mind New Testament--soft leather-look, coral, NKJV Amplified Parallel Large-Print Bible Flexisoft, Blue/Brown, KJV and Amplified Parallel Bible, Large Print, Hardcover, Amplified Large-Print Bible, hardcover - Slightly Imperfect. Deal with Your servant according to Your [gracious] lovingkindness, I am Your servant; give me understanding [the ability to learn and a teachable heart]. How blessed and favored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless],Who walk in the At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You. 117 Hold me up, that I may be safe and have regard for Your statutes continually! 48 My hands also will I lift up [in fervent supplication] to Your commandments, which I love, and I will meditate on Your statutes. May Your lovingkindness also come to me, O. Psalm 119 . When will You execute judgment on those who persecute me? I am a companion of all who [reverently] fear You. 159 Consider how I love Your precepts; revive me and give life to me, O Lord, according to Your loving-kindness! I will give thanks to You with an upright heart. Alas, how few can … I will also speak of Your testimonies before kings. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. The Book of Psalms is in the third section of the Hebrew Bible, the Khetuvim, and a book of the Christian Old Testament. Verse Let, I pray You, Your merciful kindness and steadfast love be for my comfort, according to Your promise to Your servant.- Amplified Bible The sum of Your word is truth [the full meaning of all Your precepts]. 53 Burning indignation, terror, and sadness seize upon me because of the wicked, who forsake Your law. Turn my eyes away from vanity [all those worldly, meaningless things that distract—let Your priorities be mine]. 11 Your word have I laid up in my heart, that I might not sin against You. Of the 150 psalms, only 34 lack superscriptions of any kind (only 17 in the Septuagint, the pre-Christian Greek translation of the OT). Seek Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments. 69 The arrogant and godless have put together a lie against me, but I will keep Your precepts with my whole heart. By taking heed and keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to it]. Translations Psalm 119:148 - Amplified Bible. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. Scripture does not tell us who wrote this psalm, but many scholars believe that it was written by one of the young people taken from Jerusalem in the Babylonian exile. For I have [diligently] sought Your precepts. This has become mine [as the gift of Your grace]. 141 I am small (insignificant) and despised, but I do not forget Your precepts. 98 You, through Your commandments, make me wiser than my enemies, for [Your words] are ever before me. 127 Therefore I love Your commandments more than [resplendent] gold, yes, more than [perfectly] refined gold. 57 You are my portion, O Lord; I have promised to keep Your words. According to Your word (promise) to Your servant. 99 I have better understanding and deeper insight than all my teachers, because Your testimonies are my meditation.(T). Aleph. 44 I will keep Your law continually, forever and ever [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. Burning indignation has seized me because of the wicked. You have turned Your back on all those who wander from Your statutes. 158 I behold the treacherous and am grieved and loathe them, because they do not respect Your law [neither hearing, receiving, loving, nor obeying it]. 126 It is time for the Lord to act; they have frustrated Your law. 18 Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Your law. 153 Consider my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget Your law. The arrogant (godless) have dug pits for me, They have persecuted me with a lie; help me [, According to Your steadfast love refresh me. Try it free for 30 days. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. 62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You because of Your righteous ordinances. Psalm 119:148 - Darby Bible. Let my lips speak praise [with thanksgiving]. 12 Blessed are You, O Lord; teach me Your statutes. Psalm 119 is the 119th psalm of the Book of Psalms, generally known in English by its first verse, in the King James Version, "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord." 1 How blessed and favored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless], Who walk in the law [and who are guided by the precepts and revealed will] of the L ORD. 120 My flesh trembles and shudders for fear and reverential, worshipful awe of You, and I am afraid and in dread of Your judgments. 113 I hate the thoughts of undecided [in religion], double-minded people, but Your law do I love. It is referred to in Hebrew by its opening words, "Ashrei temimei derech". [Ps. 25 My earthly life cleaves to the dust; revive and stimulate me according to Your word!(F). Gen. 47:9; I Chron. I have taken Your testimonies as a heritage forever, I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes. The equivalent in English would be A to Z. Thus, there are 22 stanzas, each containing eight verses beginning with the same Hebrew letter. Ps. 23 Princes also sat and talked against me, but Your servant meditated on Your statutes. Don't have an account? Title: Microsoft Word - Psalm 119 Amplified with 4 Translations Author: Frank and Dianne Created Date: 7/16/2015 10:42:27 AM 74 Those who reverently and worshipfully fear You will see me and be glad, because I have hoped in Your word and tarried for it. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. And every one of Your righteous ordinances endures forever. 18 Open my eyes, that I might behold wondrous things out of Your law. 172 My tongue shall sing [praise for the fulfillment] of Your word, for all Your commandments are righteous. What are the benefits of creating an account? 66 Teach me good judgment, wise and right discernment, and knowledge, for I have believed (trusted, relied on, and clung to) Your commandments. 21 You rebuke the proud and arrogant, the accursed ones, who err and wander from Your commandments. 130 The entrance and unfolding of Your words give light; their unfolding gives understanding (discernment and comprehension) to the simple. 67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now Your word do I keep [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it]. Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. 13:5. May my heart be blameless in Your statutes. 6 Then shall I not be put to shame [by failing to inherit Your promises] when I have respect to all Your commandments. 65 You have dealt well with Your servant,O Lord, according to Your promise.66 Teach me good judgment (discernment) and knowledge,For I have believed and trusted and relied on Your commandments.67 Before I was afflicted I went astray,But now I keep and honor Your word [with loving obedience].68 You are good and do good;Teach me Your statutes.69 The arrogant have forged a lie against me,But I will keep Your precepts with all my heart.70 Their heart is insensitive like fat [their minds are dull and brutal],But I delight in Your law.71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted,That I may learn Your statutes.72 The law from Your mouth is better to meThan thousands of gold and silver pieces. Psalm 119 [Amplified Bible] September 15, 2011 by Sage Leave a Comment. Your salvation according to Your promise; So I will have an answer for the one who taunts me. Your righteous testimonies are everlasting; Give me understanding [the ability to learn and a teachable heart] that I may live. 19 I am a stranger and a temporary resident on the earth; hide not Your commandments from me.(E). 128 Therefore I esteem as right all, yes, all Your precepts; I hate every false way. 157 Many are my persecutors and my adversaries, yet I do not swerve from Your testimonies. For I trust [completely] in Your word [and its reliability]. With all my heart I have sought You, [inquiring of You and longing for You]; Do not let me wander from Your commandments [neither through ignorance nor by willful disobedience]. Psalm 119:148 - King James Version . [The godless] pursue and persecute me with falsehood; help me [Lord]! 165 Great peace have they who love Your law; nothing shall offend them or make them stumble. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! 133 Establish my steps and direct them by [means of] Your word; let not any iniquity have dominion over me. As that which produces [awe-inspired] reverence for You. 152 Of old have I known Your testimonies, and for a long time, [therefore it is a thoroughly established conviction] that You have founded them forever.(AH). 81 My soul languishes and grows faint for Your salvation, but I hope in Your word. 154 Plead my cause and redeem me; revive me and give me life according to Your word. When I learn [through discipline] Your righteous judgments [for my transgressions]. Amplified Bible. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. 176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek, inquire for, and demand Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments. 49 Remember [fervently] the word and promise to Your servant, in which You have caused me to hope. I have seen that all [human] perfection has its limits [no matter how grand and perfect and noble]; Your commandments make me wiser than my enemies. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? 20 My heart is breaking with the longing that it has for Your ordinances and judgments at all times. 160 The sum of Your word is truth [the total of the full meaning of all Your individual precepts]; and every one of Your righteous decrees endures forever. 11:13. 13 With my lips have I declared and recounted all the ordinances of Your mouth. 139 My zeal has consumed me and cut me off, because my adversaries have forgotten Your words. Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness. 95 The wicked wait for me to destroy me, but I will consider Your testimonies. The equivalent alphabet in the New Testament, which is written in Greek, would be Alpha and Omega (see Revelation 1:8; 21:6, 13). For all my ways are [fully known] before You. Make Your face shine [with pleasure] upon Your servant, You have commanded Your testimonies in righteousness. He had such a consciousness that this was the aim and purpose of his life that he could say so without hesitation. And turned my feet to [follow and obey] Your testimonies. 112 I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes forever, even to the end. 96 I have seen that everything [human] has its limits and end [no matter how extensive, noble, and excellent]; but Your commandment is exceedingly broad and extends without limits [into eternity]. 31 I cleave to Your testimonies; O Lord, put me not to shame! Let my soul live that it may praise You, And let Your ordinances help me. 119 How blessed and favored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless], Who walk in the law [and who are guided by the precepts and revealed will] of the Lord. It can be used of a single command or of a whole body of law." 173 Let Your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen Your precepts. 75 I know, O Lord, that Your judgments are right and righteous, and that in faithfulness You have afflicted me.(M). 118 You spurn and set at nought all those who stray from Your statutes, for their own lying deceives them and their tricks are in vain. 2. 32:7; 91:1.] Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et … 72 The law from Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver pieces. For I have become like a wineskin [blackened and shriveled] in the smoke [in which it hangs]. 76 Let, I pray You, Your merciful kindness and steadfast love be for my comfort, according to Your promise to Your servant. 33:31; Mark 7:21, 22; I Tim. Let my tongue sing [praise for the fulfillment] of Your word. 52 When I have [earnestly] recalled Your ordinances from of old, O Lord, I have taken comfort. Uphold me according to Your word [of promise], so that I may live; And do not let me be ashamed of my hope [in Your great goodness]. 145 I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O Lord; I will keep Your statutes [I will hear, receive, love, and obey them]. (AA), 115 Depart from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commandments of my God [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. That I may keep the commandments of my God [honoring and obeying them]. 125 I am Your servant; give me understanding (discernment and comprehension), that I may know (discern and be familiar with the character of) Your testimonies. 1 Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are the undefiled (the upright, truly sincere, and blameless) in the way [of the revealed will of God], who walk (order their conduct and conversation) in the law of the Lord (the whole of God’s revealed will). (W), 106 I have sworn [an oath] and have confirmed it, that I will keep Your righteous ordinances [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them].(X). Psalm 119:148 - Bible in Basic English. That I may live and keep Your word [treasuring it and being guided by it day by day]. Those who love Your law have great peace; My soul keeps Your testimonies [hearing and accepting and obeying them]; I keep Your precepts and Your testimonies. 120 My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws. All rights reserved. 45 And I will walk at liberty and at ease, for I have sought and inquired for [and desperately required] Your precepts. 68 You are good and kind and do good; teach me Your statutes. 103 How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!(V). 168 I have observed Your precepts and Your testimonies, for all my ways are [fully known] before You. 104 Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. 102 I have not turned aside from Your ordinances, for You Yourself have taught me. 138:1; Matt. 37 Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity (idols and idolatry); and restore me to vigorous life and health in Your ways. 114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word. 43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, for I hope in Your ordinances. Découvrez Psalm 119:54-55, 73, 89-90, 103-105 [The Amplified Bible] de Phil Driscoll sur Amazon Music. 17 Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live; and I will observe Your word [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying it].(D). 4 You have commanded us to keep Your precepts, that we should observe them diligently. (R), 97 Oh, how love I Your law! All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Open my eyes [to spiritual truth] so that I may behold. Psalm 119:175. Learn more. 34 Give me understanding, that I may keep Your law; yes, I will observe it with my whole heart.(H). 24 Your testimonies also are my delight and my counselors. 131 I opened my mouth and panted [with eager desire], for I longed for Your commandments. 79 Let those who reverently and worshipfully fear You turn to me, and those who have known Your testimonies. Psalm 119:148 - American Standard Version. 100 I understand more than the aged, because I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. Psalm 119 is an alphabetical acrostic poem––organized in 22 stanzas according to the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet from Aleph through Tav. 107 I am sorely afflicted; renew and quicken me [give me life], O Lord, according to Your word! 70 Their hearts are as fat as grease [their minds are dull and brutal], but I delight in Your law. 19 I am a stranger and a temporary resident on the earth; hide not Your commandments from me. Apr 4, 2016 - I will never forget Your precepts, [how can I?] 174 I have longed for Your salvation, O Lord, and Your law is my delight. The number seven sometimes represents a continuing action or a sufficiently high number of actions (cf Matt 18:21). Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 134 Deliver me from the oppression of man; so will I keep Your precepts [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]. 124 Deal with Your servant according to Your mercy and loving-kindness, and teach me Your statutes. You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. Even though princes sit and talk to one another against me. Give me understanding [a teachable heart and the ability to learn], that I may keep Your law; Make me walk in the path of Your commandments. However, from the stage of Hebrew we know that this song was composed during the Second Temple period. 83 For I have become like a bottle [a wineskin blackened and shriveled] in the smoke [in which it hangs], yet do I not forget Your statutes. 40 Behold, I long for Your precepts; in Your righteousness give me renewed life. That I will keep Your righteous ordinances. 29:15; Ps. I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies. 28 My life dissolves and weeps itself away for heaviness; raise me up and strengthen me according to [the promises of] Your word. 17 Deal bountifully with Your servant,That I may live and keep Your word [treasuring it and being guided by it day by day].18 Open my eyes [to spiritual truth] so that I may beholdWonderful things from Your law.19 I am a stranger on the earth;Do not hide Your commandments from me.20 My soul is crushed with longingFor Your ordinances at all times.21 You rebuke the presumptuous and arrogant, the cursed ones,Who wander from Your commandments.22 Take reproach and contempt away from me,For I observe Your testimonies.23 Even though princes sit and talk to one another against me,Your servant meditates on Your statutes.24 Your testimonies also are my delightAnd my counselors. Par . 36 Incline my heart to Your testimonies and not to covetousness (robbery, sensuality, unworthy riches).(I). 2 Blessed and favored by God are those who keep His testimonies, Psalms 119:39 - AMP - Turn away my reproach which I fear and dread,... Study verse in the The Amplified Bible 119. 123 My eyes fail, watching for Your salvation and for the fulfillment of Your righteous promise. 9 How can a young man keep his way pure?By keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to Your precepts].10 With all my heart I have sought You, [inquiring of You and longing for You];Do not let me wander from Your commandments [neither through ignorance nor by willful disobedience].11 Your word I have treasured and stored in my heart,That I may not sin against You.12 Blessed and reverently praised are You, O Lord;Teach me Your statutes.13 With my lips I have told ofAll the ordinances of Your mouth.14 I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies,As much as in all riches.15 I will meditate on Your preceptsAnd [thoughtfully] regard Your ways [the path of life established by Your precepts].16 I will delight in Your statutes;I will not forget Your word. Be the guarantee for Your servant for good [as Judah was the guarantee for Benjamin]; My eyes fail [with longing, watching] for [the fulfillment of] Your salvation. 143 Trouble and anguish have found and taken hold on me, yet Your commandments are my delight. 39 Turn away my reproach which I fear and dread, for Your ordinances are good. 121 I have done what is righteous and just; do not leave me to my oppressors. 175 Let me live that I may praise You, and let Your decrees help me. In the Greek … 47 For I will delight myself in Your commandments, which I love. You have removed all the wicked of the earth like dross [for they have no value]; My flesh trembles in [reverent] fear of You. I opened my mouth and panted [with anticipation]. 90 Your faithfulness is from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands fast. Psalm 119:176. I have told of my ways, and You have answered me; Make me understand the way of Your precepts. Spiritual life » Saints praise God for Praise » Saints should » Pray for ability to offer. Even those who have known Your testimonies. 29 Remove from me the way of falsehood and unfaithfulness [to You], and graciously impart Your law to me. How blessed and favored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless],Who walk in the 5:6; Heb. 167 Your testimonies have I kept [hearing, receiving, loving, and obeying them]; I love them exceedingly! 57 The Lord is my portion;I have promised to keep Your words.58 I sought Your favor with all my heart;Be merciful and gracious to me according to Your promise.59 I considered my waysAnd turned my feet to [follow and obey] Your testimonies.60 I hurried and did not delayTo keep Your commandments.61 The cords of the wicked have encircled and ensnared me,But I have not forgotten Your law.62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to YouBecause of Your righteous ordinances.63 I am a companion of all who [reverently] fear You,And of those who keep and honor Your precepts.64 The earth, O Lord, is full of Your lovingkindness and goodness;Teach me Your statutes. 111 Your testimonies have I taken as a heritage forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart.(Z). I rise before dawn and cry [in prayer] for help; Hear my voice according to Your [steadfast] lovingkindness; Those who follow after wickedness approach; Of old I have known from Your testimonies. Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, Azariah, Ezekiel, Ezra, and Esther all have been suggested as possible authors. 61 Though the cords of the wicked have enclosed and ensnared me, I have not forgotten Your law. 161 Princes persecute me without cause,But my heart stands in [reverent] awe of Your words [so I can expect You to help me].162 I rejoice at Your word,As one who finds great treasure.163 I hate and detest falsehood,But I love Your law.164 [e]Seven times a day I praise You,Because of Your righteous ordinances.165 Those who love Your law have great peace;Nothing makes them stumble.166 I hope and wait [with complete confidence] for Your salvation, O Lord,And I do Your commandments.167 My soul keeps Your testimonies [hearing and accepting and obeying them];I love them greatly.168 I keep Your precepts and Your testimonies,For all my ways are [fully known] before You. 58 I entreated Your favor with my whole heart; be merciful and gracious to me according to Your promise. 136 Streams of water run down my eyes, because men do not keep Your law [they hear it not, nor receive it, love it, or obey it]. 92 Unless Your law had been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. 7 I will praise and give thanks to You with uprightness of heart when I learn [by sanctified experiences] Your righteous judgments [Your decisions against and punishments for particular lines of thought and conduct]. Your hands have made me and established me; May those who [reverently] fear You see me and be glad. 50 This is my comfort and consolation in my affliction: that Your word has revived me and given me life.(L). Yet I do not turn away from Your testimonies. 164 Seven times a day and all day long do I praise You because of Your righteous decrees. 149 Hear my voice according to Your steadfast love; O Lord, quicken me and give me life according to Your [righteous] decrees. 110 The wicked have laid a snare for me, yet I do not stray from Your precepts. And restore me [with renewed energy] in Your ways. When will You judge those who pursue and persecute me?(N). 105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Image Segmentation Python Deep Learning, Evening Part Time Jobs Wichita, Ks, Html Style Attribute List, 10 Euros To Pounds, Landmarks Along The Mormon Trail,

0 Comentários

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *